5+ best CPA traffic sources to make your revenue in 2021
Traffic source is the key success to optimized ad campaigns in the affiliate marketing market. If you feel tough to create a traffic source useful, this article below spends for you! Let’s DYNU IN MEDIA find out the 5 best CPA traffic sources to make your revenue in 2021.
If you find generating a profitable traffic source is kind of difficult, this article is designed to help you.
–> Click here: 6 Steps to Start CPA Affiliate Marketing for Beginners
What is CPA traffic?
Before we’re finding out about CPA traffic sources, let us share what CPA is in affiliate marketing. CPA is a marketing compensation model in which a commission is paid whenever a user clicks on an affiliate link and completes a specific action such as filling out a form, purchasing products/services, etc.
By the way, CPA traffic can come into the bulk of various sources like social media, websites, blogs, youtube or you can be paid for it from other businesses/ private operations in the affiliate marketing industry.
What is a good paid or free traffic source for CPA offers?
We have exactly answered the question above yet, but with having experience in affiliate marketing we will reveal some of the pros and cons of each other that you can choose.
Depend on top verticals and top Geos. All of them you can…
For free traffic, you do not need to spend money on this traffic, because it is completely FREE. However, it will take you quite a bit more effort to build this free traffic attraction platform such as your blog, youtube, and personal media.
On the other hand, paid traffic is traffic sources that you paid to have. With some aspects, paid traffic is always better because you can control location, gender, age, and message among other things.
And if the CPA offer is your sole offering (no upsells), you must keep your costs low. If this is true, you’d use social media (for free) or solo ads.
5 best CPA traffic sources to boost your revenue
Pay-per-click is a pricing model rather than an advertising format. Most of them are confused with pricing models and advertising formats. Put another way, pay-per-click is a type of internet advertising model that is used to drive traffic to websites paying a publisher when the ad is clicked by advertisers. Pay-per-click is frequently associated with first-tier search engines.
How to start with PPC Advertising to boost traffic?
- Work out your goals/objectives. Eg: Traffic, Lead generation, conversion, etc.
- Decide where to advertise. If you’re NOT sure, run testing ads to check which are working well for you.
- Choose keywords that you want to bid on (in the case of Google ads).
- Set your bids for different keywords and select your daily or monthly budget.
- Write your PPC advert and link to a relevant and persuasive landing page on your website or post and share links on social media like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc.
Social Media Advertising
There are currently 5.22 billion people in the world using smartphones, which is equivalent to 66.6% of the total world population, including 4.2 billion social network users worldwide according to the report. This number increased by 490 million in the past 12 months, an increase of more than 13% compared to the same period last year (2020).
The number of social network users currently accounts for more than 53% of the global population, of which Facebook, Instagram, Youtube, Tiktok are the platforms that are trending. Thereby, social media is a place that you can use to optimize traffic sources like advertising, post or share blog articles, etc. And it’s also an ever-evolving platform that can be used to connect, engage and grow businesses.
Search Engine Optimization (SEO Marketing)
Search Engine Optimization is the best technique for marketing to attract organic traffic to your business. Nowadays, SEO has become widely adopted as an online marketing strategy because of its effectiveness. SEO has several benefits:
- It delivers a continuous flow of organic and targeted traffic
- It can help you with business growth
- It is the cost-effective marketing strategy
- It helps to make websites more navigable
- It is noteworthy ROI (Return on Investment) technique
But the matter of fact is everything that comes with merits also consists of some demerits. Such as:
- It needs a big investment for every niche
- It doesn’t provide you complete control
- There is the risk of being penalized
Therefore, let explore how your SEO campaigns help to optimize traffic sources effectively.
Contextual advertising is the practice of placing advertisements on web pages based on their content. Furthermore, contextual targeting on an ad network entails segmenting ads based on criteria such as keyword or website topic.
Benefits of contextual advertising:
- Easier and more affordable to implement: Contextual Advertising provides you an alternative that is easy and affordable to start for collecting the data, analyzing it, strategies for using it, and optimizing it.
- Not constrained by privacy legislation: Contextual Advertising does not rely on intimate personal details to serve as a means of advertisement. This makes it safer for advertisers who want to ensure that their ads are displayed on compliant pages.
- More brand-safe: With contextual targeting, you can specify the topics, subtopics, and keywords which makes it less likely for a user to follow an environment that is not likely to display on the ads.
- Sometimes context matters more than the behavior: Advertisers understand that personalization is a powerful marketing tactic, but this is because it makes the ad more relevant, and an ad personalized based on past behavior isn’t always completely relevant to current wants or needs.
Email advertising is a form of using digital email to bring content about information/sales/marketing/product introduction to the customers we want. Email marketing is when you send an email to a potential customer.
When implementing marketing campaigns, advertising products, sending emails is definitely the first thing that comes to mind with lots of prons.
- Email list management: helps you manage your email list in a clear and specific way by geography, origin, gender, age, job…
- Monitoring and reporting: You will know the rate of emails in the inbox, email open rate, click rate, conversion rate. Detailed tracking of customer engagement rates.
- Automate campaigns: You can set up a campaign, and set a specific email delivery schedule, emails will be automatically sent quickly and accurately.
- Various email templates: A variety of professional and diverse templates for you to choose from, will reduce the time in writing content.
DYNU IN MEDIA believes that using suitable traffic sources will help you generate lots of value for your campaigns, increase conversion, and boost your revenue. With the plenty of helpful content below, your job is simply to seize the best offer
Follow us on the blog to update many news every day!